Hey friends – here's an idea for you. Right now the number 1 seller on Amazon is "Unfit for Command" – the ridiculous anti-Kerry book by the Bush campaign appendix "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth". One of the authors already confessed he didn't believe what he wrote.
So. Let's take advantage. The book Bush was reading when the World Trade Towers were hit on 9/11 was Reading Mastery II: Storybook 2, Rainbow Edition– the one with the Pet Goat story (ASIN # 0026863561). You can copy that number into the Unfit for Command page as a "recommendation INSTEAD OF this book".
1. Go to http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895260174/.
2. Scroll down and find the "Other Customer's Advice" section.
3. Click "Recommend an item".
4. Paste in this number: 0026863561 and choose the "instead of" option.
5. Check back and watch the number rise. (Check out the funny reviews of this book, while you're at it. The earliest ones are better than the later ones.)
Let's leverage the popularity of this listing to remind people who is
REALLY unfit for command!