Type "[your name] needs" (in quotes) into Google and post the first ten (distinct) results.
My first attempt, "Yohannon needs", produced no results (sniff). I almost didn't bother doing the obvious alternative, "John needs", but I needed to take a break, so what the hey, right?
- John needs a good home.
- John Needs Your Bone Marrow!
- When spoken to, John needs a few seconds to gather his response and sometimes a prompt to let him know you are waiting for his response.
- John needs a way to assign an item's UUID to an attribute (as opposed to assigning a reference), so I added a new form of attribute-assignment to parcel.xml.
- Therefore, John's needs are the most demanding regardless of what size mountain the other people will ultimately climb.
- John needs our help.
- John needs to focus more on keeping on task and ensuring he completes his work.
- John needs something that is admirable, but rare and hard to find, namely wisdom.
- John needs to find out which Special is killing the others.
- John needs to work to create a healthy place for romance.